The Beverly Room holds our local history, genealogy and rare books collection. These books must be used in the library, but can be photocopied. You may also be interested in:
- our online collection of Beverly and North Shore postcards
- a comprehensive list of genealogical resources
- exploring back issues of area newspapers on microfilm
- requesting an obituary by emailing email@example.com
- Please note that obituary requests may take up to 2 weeks to fill. When submitting a request, please provide as much information as possible, including the full name(s), any alternate spellings, the location and date of death, etc.
The Reference Department provides a full range of information services utilizing extensive print and up-to-date electronic resources. The reference collection includes encyclopedias, directories, almanacs and handbooks on a variety of subjects and our databases provide access to a wide array of newspaper and magazine articles and are available both in the library and from home. We are eager to help you with all kinds of questions. Our professional staff encourage you to contact us in person, or by
- telephone 978-921-6062
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- instant message using the chat box on the right side of this page.